- it is our responsibility to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ through Holy
Scripture, His teachings and the Traditions of the Catholic faith.
- it is our responsibility to worship God in the celebration of the Holy Eucharist, adoration of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament which is the center of our faith and our prayer.
- it is our responsibility to inspire in all persons a love for Christ, a passion for righteousness, and a consciousness of their duties to God and their fellow human beings. Our mission, as Christ's mission was, is to EMBRACE ALL OF GOD'S CHILDREN no matter what their situation or stance is in life and offer them the unconditional love and forgiveness of the Father as Christ did while He walked upon this earth.
- it is our responsibility to lay down our
lives for Christ, His Church and for one another. Our sole purpose in this life as human beings is to love and to forgive unconditionally, as God loves and forgives us unconditionally. "Love one another as I have loved you," with NO EXCEPTION.
- it is our responsibility to exercise the Gifts of the Spirit through our worship and
- it is our responsibility to SERVE AND PROTECT THE NEEDS of all people who are rejected by society: the poor, the homeless, the abandoned, the elderly, the abused, the sick,
the dying, the persecuted, the immigrant.
- it is our responsibility to bring JUSTICE and UNCONDITIONAL LOVE to ALL people and that JUDGEMENT alone is left to God.